"Gary Rush facilitation - providing Facilitator training since 1985, training more Facilitators worldwide in structured facilitation than just about anyone else."
Our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator classes are a unique approach to structured facilitation and the state-of-the-art in structured facilitation methodology. They provide detailed People and Process tools to ensure collaborative useful solutions. They are effective, comprehensive, and provide a complete set of skills, knowledge, and practice that you are able to apply immediately upon completion. They teach critical skills that are crucial to make Agile successful - read about FoCuSeD™ Agile. They give you effective collaborative leadership, business, and interpersonal skills that build your confidence. They develop Collaborative Leaders.
"I attend many conferences and working sessions & and this has - without question - the best use of my time in 3-4 years! Thank you."
Diana, Executive Director & Facilitator (FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Academy alumnus)
"The FoCuSeD™ Facilitator classes and the FoCuSeD™ Leader class devote 50% of class time to People Skills and 50% to Process Skills providing balanced, holistic learning."
- Our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Classes follow a state-of-the-art structured facilitation methodology that will take you from Preparation through The Workshop/The Meeting to Follow Up.
- We offer (3) FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Classes and (1) FoCuSeD™ Leader class maximizing the benefit for the participants by delivering the skills they need for the job they do.
- Our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Classes provide consistency in terminology, models, and concepts that are built upon the fundamental principles of structured facilitation - they share ideas using a consistent basis of understanding.
- We enhance our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Classes through effective, highly interactive learning activities that enable content to be grasped and understood.
- In our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Classes students practice 40% of the class time and receive comprehensive assessments along with recorded sessions facilitated by the student.
- Our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator Classes are effective, comprehensive, and provide a complete set of skills, knowledge, and practice that you are able to apply immediately upon completion.
- Our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator reference manual, guides you through all segments of the essence of Structured Facilitation, along with providing comprehensive People and Process Tools, and Cookbook Processes fully described using an Annotated Agenda format.
- Our unique FoCuSeD™ Holistic Parallel Process Development enables the Facilitator to seamlessly integrate the workshop/meeting process to build a product parallel to the emotional group cycle.
- We update our FoCuSeD™ Facilitator class materials periodically, to not only deliver the FoCuSeD™ Advanced Class - ideal for experienced Facilitators, but also to incorporate new topics, ideas, tools, and concepts in Structured Facilitation.
- We use our classroom setting as a learning tool - showing you "how to" by modeling the methods as we teach them.
- Student practice workshops provide you with an opportunity to receive honest, valuable feedback, and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Student feedback is important to us for continual improvement.
- Additionally, alumni of our FoCuSeD™ training are able to contact us with questions or advice.